The most important thing to us here is the safety of our clients and staff – and a lot of effort has gone into making sure we adhere to that, while still giving you the experience you’re used to.
All the staff have been trained to the best of our ability to safely clean and sterilize the shop, equipment and work stations.
Everything we touch and use will be wiped down in addition to us cleaning thoroughly all day.
We ask customers to help us maintain a safe environment for everyone therefore, we ask that you read through the following questions prior to your appointment and if you answer yes to any of the questions we ask that you contact us to reschedule your appointment.
1. Do you have symptoms of cough, fever, high temperature, sore throat, runny nose, breathlessness or flu-like symptoms now or in the past 14 days?
2. Have you been diagnosed with confirmed or suspected Covid-19 infection in the last 14 days?
3. Are you a close contact of a person who is a confirmed or suspected case of Covid-19 in the past 14 days (i.e. less than 2 metres for more than 15 minutes accumulative in 1 day)?
4. Have you been advised by a doctor to self-isolate at this time?
5. Have you been advised by a doctor to cocoon at this time?
6. Have you visited any other countries in the past 14 days?
If you’ve answered yes to any of the questions above, please refrain from coming into the salon and give us a call to reschedule your appointment.
Finally – just like most of you, we’re coming back to a very new way of working, so we ask a little patience during the adjustment period. Thank you.