Last updated: August 1 2023
We collect personal data that you voluntarily provide when you visit our website or use our services. Personal data may include, but is not limited to:
– Email address
– Phone number
– Mailing address
– IP address
– Browser and device information
– Usage data
We process your personal data for various purposes, such as:
– Providing and improving our services
– Communicating with you
– Analyzing usage and trends to enhance our website and services
– Maintaining the security of our systems
– Complying with legal obligations
The legal basis for processing your personal data may be:
– Your consent
– A contract or agreement with you
– Our legitimate interests
– Legal obligations
We retain your personal data only for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected. We may also retain and use your data to comply with legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
We may share your personal data with third parties under the following circumstances:
– To comply with legal obligations or respond to lawful requests
– To protect and defend our rights or property
– With your consent or at your direction
– With third-party service providers who help us operate and provide our services
We implement appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure the security of your personal data. However, please note that no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is entirely secure, and we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your data.
Under GDPR, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
– Access: You have the right to request a copy of your personal data we hold.
– Rectification: You have the right to request the correction of any inaccurate personal data.
– Erasure: You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data, subject to certain conditions.
– Restriction of processing: You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data.
– Data portability: You have the right to request the transfer of your personal data to another organisation.
– Objection: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
Our website and services are not intended for individuals under the age of 16. We do not knowingly collect personal data from children under 16. If you become aware that a child has provided us with personal data without parental consent, please contact us, and we will take steps to delete such information.